Reserve Your Space Now!
A LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM EXHIBITOR SPACES
Affordable sponsorship packages encompass pre- and in-event marketing, admission, parking, and, depending on the chosen package, exhibit space. Leveraging the organizing team’s established communication channels enables a multi-layered marketing approach through web, print, and social media. This strategy is poised to generate an estimated one million views before the event
New for 2024!
This year, the Expo has engaged the team at Bast Durbin Advertising for assistance with vendor management.
We’ve moved our all of our vendors onto an on-line convention management system, and so now exhibitors will be able to manage their Expo experience on-line, with 24/7 access to information, secure credit processing via Stripe, and more! Attendees will be able to see information you provide about your enterprise, and your location on our event map, before and after the Expo!
Everything is based on your team’s contact email address, and all communications will come from the “email@example.com” email address.
The Waterfowl Hunters Expo has a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces available for our 4th annual event in 2024:
Availability may vary – contact us for more details!
- Stevenson Hall: climate controlled, also home to the seminar stages and DCCE events…
- Building A: not climate controlled but partially shaded as well, also home to the Youth Zone activities.
- Building E: not climate controlled, also home to the calling championships (behind the exhibit area).
Cost includes pipe and drape on back and sides of each exhibit booth space. Prices include entrance and parking fees.
The Expo grounds will be filled with interactive activities, outdoor contests and demonstrations.
- Reserve an “open air” exhibit space with room for trailers & vehicles interact with Expo attendees as they enjoy the outdoor events
- See the map for the various options – we’ve more than doubled our outdoor spaces available to meet demand! (most are 20′ x 20′)
- No electricity or additional furnishing available for outdoor exhibitors, IN MOST CASES.
SET-UP: Friday, 9am – 5 p.m. and Saturday, 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
TAKE DOWN: Saturday 5 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Additional services available for indoor hall exhibitors only.
This year, the Expo has engaged the team at Bast Durbin Advertising for assistance with vendor management. Contact our team for details (after 3/15/23) including electricity, tables, chairs and other booth furnishings.